The At the Harvest Table recipe book and its stories reflect our mission to build enjoyment and knowledge in preparing accessible and tasty dishes using produce you can source at your local farmer’s market or local grocery supplier.
This book contains recipes inspired by Moroccan, Italian, French and Mexican cuisine, along with twists on old favourites and dishes instinctively created and tested in my kitchen. Many of the 39 dishes in this book are family favourites and can be easily modified to suit individual tastes, with ingredients being changed depending on what is available in your area. All of the recipes are designed to be simple to put together, in as little time as possible, making them accessible to families, busy couples and people cooking for themselves or friends.
This A5, printed version of At the Harvest Table includes:
- 76 pages, including front and back covers.
- Table of contents and index.
- 39 dishes, broken down into light meals, main meals, dessert and basics.
- Four featured Tasmanian producers and their stories.
- Wine pairings by Ben Nuttall – regular contributor to the Harvest Kitchen blog.
- The story of Harvest Market Launceston, where the community gathers each Saturday to purchase fresh Tasmanian produce from local businesses.
Tantalise your taste buds with Chicken Ballotine, home made dips, Spiced Chocolate Fondant Cakes, and Caramelised Balsamic Onion Relish, just to name a few!
For the PDF ebook version, click here.