Lydia is back with her latest recipe book Harvest Entertaining. Jam-packed with recipes – 46 in fact! – Harvest Entertaining aims to make it easy to host friends and family at your house, or to pick an easy recipe you can create for a pot luck at someone else’s place.
This recipe book starts with 15 starters and salads, including ideas for those Christmas lunch leftovers, and easy to make finger food. Moving into the Mains section, Lydia has covered seafood, beef, lamb, pork, chicken and vegetarian options. With 23 recipes in the Mains section, there are sure to be several options to tantalise the taste buds. And finally, the Desserts section contains recipes suitable for all family members – think cute Christmas truffles and chocolate-covered strawberries, and a couple of extra special ones just for the adults!
This A5 recipe book contains:
- Spiral bound book, with glossy pages.
- Contents page, with page numbers for each recipe.
- Five featured Tasmanian producers, continuing Lydia’s passion for showcasing local, fresh produce.
- Wine pairings by Ben Nuttall.
- A total of 46 recipes, with easy to follow instructions, including both prep time and cooking time, so you can accurately allow enough time to make the recipes!
- Cooking tips to make the most of the recipes.